Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform Seacamper, Sakrower Kirchweg 18, 14089 Berlin, by e-mail to email@example.com by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period. We will bear the direct costs for the return of the goods (only applies to domestic shipments and concerns standard shipping).
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (such as lines, chains, cables, splicing work, wood blanks, hoses, tapes, plates, rubber, deck coverings, pipes, rails, underlays, wires and others),
- contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be rapidly exceeded,
- contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.